Every package also includes …
For the coordination and overseeing of the rehearsal and wedding day which are part of each package, here are some more specific descriptions of what we do.
Gather items from rehearsal to be set up on the wedding day – such as escort cards, ceremony programs, menu cards, table numbers/names, cake knife and server, toasting glasses, guest book, wedding favors, etc.
• Instruct ushers on proper seating of guests
• Coordinate logistics and timelines for the wedding party and the vendor team
• Set up of secondary décor such as ceremony programs, guest book, favors, escort cards, place cards, menus, table numbers, cake knife and server, and toasting glasses
• Assist a designated family member or friend on gift transfer
• Greet guests and kindly direct them throughout the day
• Organize and execute the wedding party processional
• Cue the cake cutting, toasting ceremonies and first dance
• Secure all personal items at end of reception – top layer of cake, toasting glasses, cake knife and server, as well as additional items brought to personalize the reception